Nickname
Kip

Discord tag
Kip#8131

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
around 2-3 years now

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
i think i send an ip once and it said not to advertise but other then that no

Information about you
well im 18 from Serbia my hobby is gaming mainly and i guess u can say constructing pcs etc but i work as a cook in a restaurant

Do you have any admin experience?
i do have quite a lot of experience in other games and a bit in cs 1.6 but i havent been an admin anywhere on csgo but im down to learn whatever i need to learn to become an adming

Qualities that make you a good administrator
im pretty fair towards everyone if someone is cheating and im sure 100% i will ban them no hesitation if someone has any problems im always there to help and im always available when im not at work

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
activity mainly i only play on your servers and none other
i guess u can say that im pretty chill about everything im not the type of person that get angry at stupid stuff like some people do

Something else you would like to add?
nope

DexterN

Serveradmin
Premium
VIP
Really weak application, I see that you have barely put any effort into writing it. Not good grammar and low amount of information on pretty much every spot in this application. I would like you to rewrite this application and really put effort into it, this would be denied any day of the week if it stays like this.
-REP for now.

Thanks for your time!
//DexterN

ToUcH

Headadmin
VIP
You must have at least 20 hours on our server before you make an application and you only have 11.

If you still want to become an admin here, you can apply again on the 06-12-2020

Denied.

Status
The thread is locked!

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Monza wrote on ave's profile.

Monza wrote on Bergschweiner's profile.
passa er för denna killen
ave wrote on Vincent's profile.
varför ser man inte folks steamprofiler längre, -rep very bad i am now very mad :mad::cautious:(n)
Sickancsgod wrote on Cekon's profile.
😻

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ka0rre