Nickname
fjant

Discord tag
fjant#3126

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes / FFA DM

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
almost 2 years

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
Yes

Information about you
I am 17 years old and i speak swedish and english and I study HR. I often play on Klonken retakes and when i do, i am often the most active person in voice chat and in game chat. When i encounter toxic or abusive people in retakes i feel that just muting them isn't doing enough and i wish i could do something more to make the game a better experience for everyone. I consider myself friendly and positive, and i have made quite a few friends from the retakes servers.

Do you have any admin experience?
I used to be a admin my friends retakes server, but he closed that down.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I am positive and helpful. I'm not brutal on punishments, but i'm not one to hesitate a rightful punishment. I can't remember the last time i raged on a video game, so i won't abuse commands and disregard the actions of a person because i'm angry at them. I'm open for improvement and think that there is a lot to learn in this.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
I have a lot of spare time so i will be able to be very active. In my experience not a lot of people playing retakes are active in voice chat (calls or just talking). But after i start talking i realize even more people start talking and the game is more enjoyable. If i'm an admin i will have a reason to play retakes instead of just playing when i feel like it. I'm very patient and mature and don't jump to conclusions just because i think i've heard enough, i respect all opinions and wouldn't bring personal thoughts into judgement.

Something else you would like to add?
I did not know that being active in the discord was required so i rejoined it now and will be active going forward! My punishment earlier was my premium being revoked. I appealed and an admin decided the punishment unfair so i regained my premium.

DexterN

Serveradmin
Feb 1, 2020
Information about you
I often play on Klonken retakes and when i do, i am often the most active person in voice chat and in game chat. When i encounter toxic or abusive people in retakes i feel that just muting them isn't doing enough and i wish i could do something more to make the game a better experience for everyone.

Just so you know, we don't do more than muting people when they're toxic, you need to think that through again I think...🤔🤔
Also, your profile isn't that jolly to look at, gives us a bad first impression of you...
Otherwise I think it's a decent application!

Thanks for your time!

Fjant

Mar 20, 2020
Just so you know, we don't do more than muting people when they're toxic, you need to think that through again I think...🤔🤔
Also, your profile isn't that jolly to look at, gives us a bad first impression of you...
Otherwise I think it's a decent application!

Thanks for your time!
Thanks for feedback! I didn't know how you managed toxic people and i would of course do as the rules says. And I'll be sure to spice up my profile and get back to you sometime in the future, Thanks!

DexterN

Serveradmin
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for feedback! I didn't know how you managed toxic people and i would of course do as the rules says. And I'll be sure to spice up my profile and get back to you sometime in the future, Thanks!
I appreciate that you listen to cricits and take in what we say, that's a positive trait, which we look at!
Thanks!
//DexterN

Last edited:

Vincent

Administrator
Jul 18, 2019
Hej! Då du inte verkar vara särskilt aktiv och inte har svarat på två veckor flyttar vi din ansökan till nekade istället.

Status
The thread is locked!

Latest posts