Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - botaatu

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!
Status
The thread is locked!

botaatu

User name: botaatu

Nickname
botaatu

Discord tag
botaatu#6673

Which server are you applying for?
Retakes / FFA DM

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
Since 2016 i belive, i have over 2k hours currently

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No i have not been punished or banned in anyway on klonken

Information about you
So im a 16 year old boy from finland, i really dont have any hobbies becides playing video games and going out with friend, I am a pretty chill person i am very opening person i am easy to talk to and just in general chill and trying to be funny ;) there is not a lot to tell.

Do you have any admin experience?
Of course i got lots of expierence on CSGO community servers and Fivem (GTA RP). i have in fact owned 2 fivem servers and been in staff on like 5 other servers, on csgo been admin on 1 server.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
-Easy talk to
-Understanding
-Always
-I always let everyone explain them selves so they can argue not to be punished. So they dont get false banned, So basically investigate properly before giving any one a punishment.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
Well really nothing:D well what i have to tell you that i am very active currently i am nearly 24/7 on pc and most of the time playing on YOUR retake servers, so thats why i want to make the community a better place for everyone to play.

Something else you would like to add?
Well there is nothing else:) sadly tho i make a application already but its no where to be found? just got and email that says there is an answers but it says this forum is no where to be found?:D

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
VIP
You are vacad on two accounts!
You do not have 20 hours!
You have not connected your steam to the forum
You joined our Discord on August 15th it is the 17th today...
You joined the forum on August 17th and your admin application was created on August 17th...
So you play on our server often?! Yes we can see that clearly with your steady 1 hour

If that was not clear you are denied.

If you still want to become an admin here, you are welcome to make an admin application after 01-01-2021
(But do not have high hopes as we do not like cheaters in our community)

Reactions: Vincent
Status
The thread is locked!