Nickname
Toxic

Discord tag
Doggie#3954

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I have 460 hours total.

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
Yes, but the ban was mistaken.

Information about you
Hello! I'm a 14 year old boy from estonia. I like to play video games, and i'm gamer and a volleyball player. Sience i have school i will not be able to be online for a long time. But, if i have free time, i always play.

Do you have any admin experience?
I do, but not on CS:GO.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I would be a good admin because, I'm online for a long time a day, I only play on klonken servers, and when i do. I well keep away the rule breakers.
I think i would also be a good admin because i like to become a part of the server and a known player.

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
What makes me unique is that I'm nice and i like to make people happy, and put a smile on people's faces. And also why u should pick me is because i will help the server.

Something else you would like to add?
I like the community.

DexterN

Serveradmin
Feb 1, 2020
Why would you make an admin application when you're perma banned? Doesn't make sense to me. Even if the ban was a mistake, I would recommend you to wait until you're unbanned before you begin with you're application because it's not sure that you'll get unbanned. Also you don't seem to be very active on the forum (which you joined 10:34AM CEST today) nor the discord (which you joined at 2:25PM CEST yesterday), which is a requirement to become an admin.
Although I'm not an admin on HNS pre, I can see that you also only have 13 hours of playtime on our server(s) combined. And it sais in big red text at the application:
Note that you must have more than 20 hours active playtime on our server(s), otherwise we will decline your application!
So don't be surprised when your application is taken down!

Thanks for your time!
//DexterN

ToUcH

Secretary
Headadmin
Oct 29, 2019
So you make an admin application when you are P banned? In addition, you do not even have 20 hours, which is a clear requirement we have here.
Just no?

Denied.

Status
The thread is locked!

Latest posts