Join the community
Join our Swedish community and enjoy playing on fun game servers
Register now

Declined Admin Application - Henrai

• Go to Fragnet and use our promo code KLONKEN for 30% OFF the first month!
  • Do you want to rent servers with CS:GO skins or Swish? Go to Cloudnet.nu and get started today!
Status
The thread is locked!

Henrai

User name: Henrai

Nickname
Henri the slump god

Discord tag
Henri the slump god#3454

Which server are you applying for?
HNS PRE

How long have you been playing CS:GO?
I started playing since 2016, had a 2 year break from csgo so you could say that i've been playing for 3 years.
I have 463 hours on CSGO.

Have you been banned or punished on our servers?
No i have not been banned or punished on any server.

Information about you
My name is Henri im 14 years old and Im from Estonia. I speak , English and Estonian. I pride myself in helping others and generally trying to put a smile on peoples faces. I think that when it comes to playing gamesgaming everyone should feel welcome and accepted and not judged. Also out of the game i skateboard and i do photography. I really don't do much so i would be a perfect admin because im online pretty much alwas execpt like i said earlier i skateboard or do photography.

Do you have any admin experience?
Yes i do have experience in being an admin. I was admin for almost 3 years in a server called fetagreen. Sadly it got taken down but it had always players online from 10 players to 25 players. The owner did not say why the server got taken down i think he did not have time because he was going to college.

Qualities that make you a good administrator
I would be a godd admin because 1. I have experience on being an admin 2 .I am pretty much online everyday from 5 to 10 hours. 3. I dont know if this will help but i was an admin for an big estonian minecraft server but then i quited minecraft and sadly my admin got taken away. The server was Called Kännukas

Why should we pick you? What makes you unique?
Like i said earlier im pretty much online from 5 to 10 hours everyday. And i know pretty much the admin rules because i was a server admin for almost 3 years in csgo and minecraft.

Something else you would like to add?
Like i said earlier im pretty much online from 5 to 10 hours everyday. And i know pretty much the admin rules because i was a server admin for almost 3 years in csgo and minecraft.
I sadly do not have over 20 hours on klonken server but i really really would like to be an admin again in a server thats pretty much my dream.

Henri's admin application.
Have a nice day )

Vincent

President
Administrator
Premium
VIP
Awards
Hello! It looks very bad when you have just been declined because you do not meet our requirements, then you decide to violate our terms of service by creating a new account on the forum. You are not allowed to have more than 1 account.

I will give you exactly the same answer as before:
Declined. You have not spent more than 20 hours on the server(s) you are applying to. You have less than 5 hours active play time.

You are welcome to apply again after 2020-10-26.

Status
The thread is locked!